Curious to know more? Start here.
- How can I apply for a course?
- What is the application process like?
- How does this diploma compare with an undergraduate or graduate (master’s) degree in Data Science?
- What do you look for in applicants?
- Are these programs beginner friendly?
Get to know Concordia Bootcamp courses.
- Which course should I take?
- How many students in a class?
- What is the remote experience like?
- What is the student to teacher ratio?
- Where can I see project examples from the Web Development programs?
Inquiries about the course cost, financial aid, refunds, and more can be found here.
- Are these courses eligible for provincial or federal student loans?
- What are the total costs?
- What are the payment options?
For students currently enrolled or recently registered in our bootcamps.
- How will I get access to my MyConcordia portal?
- How do I make my payments?
- What is the payment schedule?
- Where can I find my tuition tax receipts?
Understand the expectations for program completion and what to expect after graduation.
- Will I receive a diploma after finishing the course?
- What career support to you offer upon graduation?
- What is the attendance policy?
- What are the requirements to obtain the diploma?